Panola County Court of Commissioners Agenda: January 18, 2022 | News
Panola County Commissioners Court
A regular meeting of the Panola County Commissioners Court will be held Tuesday, January 18 at 1:30 p.m. at the Panola County Courthouse.
1. CITIZEN COMMENTS: This is for citizens to comment on any topic that is not on the agenda regarding county business. Members of the Court may respond to direct questions, but any action relating to this item must be placed on a later agenda.
2. STEWARDS’ REPORT: These are for informational purposes only. Any action to be taken on the basis of these reports will be included in a future action programme.
3. COUNTY JUDGE’S REPORT: This is for information purposes only. Any action to be taken on the basis of this report will be included in a future action programme.
a. To register the temporary employment of Karen McClelland as an Early Voting Clerk at the Elections Office commencing January 19, 2022 and ending January 31, 2022 at the rate of $10.00 per hour.
b. To register the temporary employment of Karen McClelland as an Early Voting Clerk at the Elections Office commencing February 14, 2022 and ending March 2, 2022 at the rate of $10.00 per hour.
vs. To record a change in employment status for Jacob Creech from driver to operator with the Panola County Department of Highways and Bridges, Precinct #4 effective January 31, 2022 at the rate of $18.89 per hour .
a. Approve and record an application by Slant Operating, LLC to place two (2) temporary 10 inch collapsible lines in the Panola County Road #235 right-of-way.
b. Approve and register an application by Tanos Exploration to place a 6-inch natural gas pipeline and a 4-inch produced water pipeline within the Panola County Road No. 163 right-of-way.
a. To file the racial profiling report for fiscal year 2021 for Panola County Sheriff Sarah Fields.
b. To file the Racial Profiling Report for fiscal year 2021 for Panola County Constable, Precincts #1 and #4, Bryan Murff.
vs. To file the Racial Profiling Report for fiscal year 2021 for Panola County Constable, Precincts #2 and #3, Charlie Blue.
D. Approve and register the official bond and oath of Panola County Assistant Auditor Robyn Klysen.
e. Approve and save Amendment No. 2 to the 2022 budget.
F. To file the December 2021 Treasurers Report for the Panola County Treasurer‘s Office.
g. To file the December 2021 Fund Balance Report for the Panola County Auditor‘s Office.
h. To register Panola County Sheriff’s State Forfeiture Amendment No. 1 for fiscal year 2022.
a. Approve and register a request to participate in a conference form for the following Panola County elected officials/employees: PCSD Investigator Chadd Gray (4); PCSD investigator Chris Welk (2); Holly Gibbs, Panola County Tax Assessor; Panola County Constable, Precincts #2 and #3 Charles Blue; Panola County Deputy Constable, Precincts #2 and #3 Jeremy Nagle; Panola County Constable, Precincts #1 and #4 Bryan Murff; Panola County Deputy Constable, Precincts #1 and #4 Kevin Lake; Panola County Reserve Deputy Constable, Precincts #1 and #4 Jeff Ivy; Panola County Extension Officer Lee Dudley; PCSD Patrol Lieutenant Alan Smith; PCSD Captain Adam Jones; and PCSD Patrol Deputy Jeff Martin.
5. Approve payment of current Panola County bills as prepared and submitted by the County Auditor.
6. Approve payment of the current Panola County payroll as prepared and submitted by the County Treasurer.
7. Discuss and act on the passing of Ordinance #2022-01 creating a change fund for the office of the Justice of the Peace in Panola County, Boroughs #2 and #3.
8. Discuss and act on the passage of Order #2022-02 increasing the Change Fund for the Office of the Justice of the Peace in Panola County, Boroughs #2 and #3.
9. Discuss and act upon approval of a quote from Associated Supply Company, Inc. for the purchase of a tractor with a boom mower for use by the Department of Roads and Bridges in Panola County, Borough n ° 4.
10. To correct Avenu Government Record Services, LLC PO # 003335 (approved dated December 31, 2021) for Microfilm Retrieval – First Roll and Additional Rolls for County Clerk‘s Office by Panola.
11. Discuss and act upon approval of a quote from Anderson Tractor for a Landpride 12′ 540 Rotary Cutter Bush Hog for use at Panola County Road and Bridge Department, Precinct No. 1.
12. Discuss and act on the approval of a new cell phone line for use by the Justice of the Peace in Panola County, Precincts #1 and #4.
13. Discuss and act on the establishment of an adult sexual assault response team, as required by SB476.