Panola County Commissioners Court Agenda: September 28, 2021 | New
Panama County Commissioners Tribunal
A regular meeting of the Panola County Commissioners Court will be held at 1:30 p.m. on Tuesday, September 28 at the Panola County Courthouse.
1. CITIZENS ‘COMMENTS: This is for citizens to comment on any subject that is not on the current agenda regarding county affairs. Members of the Court can answer direct questions, but any action relating to this item must be placed on a future agenda.
2. STATUTORY AUDITORS ‘REPORT: These are for informational purposes only. Any action to be taken on the basis of these reports will be included in a future action program.
3. COUNTY JUDGE REPORT: This is for informational purposes only. Any action to be taken on the basis of this report will be included in a future action program.
a. To record the retirement of Jeffrey Bryan Powell as the Panola County Roads and Bridges Department Operator, City # 4, effective September 8, 2021 at 5:00 p.m.
b. To register LaDonna Davis’s resignation as Temporary Clerk to the Panola County Justice of the Peace, Districts 1 and 4 effective August 6, 2021.
vs. To record the retirement of John Depresca as a Reserve Assistant with the Panola County Sheriff’s Department effective August 31, 2021.
D. To register Chelsi Bullock’s employment as a Detention Officer with the Panola County Sheriff’s Department effective September 25, 2021 at the rate of $ 14.62 per hour.
e. To register Jacob Creech’s employment as a Truck Driver with the Panola County Roads and Bridges Department, City # 4 effective September 29, 2021 at the starting salary of $ 15.00 per hour.
F. To register Shane Hurley’s employment as a Truck Driver with the Panola County Roads and Bridges Department, City # 3 effective September 29, 2021 at a starting salary of $ 15.00 per hour .
a. Approve and register an application by Rockcliff Energy, LLC to place a 4 “line in the right-of-way of Panola County Road # 337.
b. Approve and register an application for Eastex Telephone Co-op to place a 3/4 “line in the right-of-way of Panola County Road # 3150.
vs. Approve and register an application by Comstock Oil & Gas to place a temporary 10 “flat water line in the right-of-way of Panola County Road # 336 – Old Town Road.
D. Approve and register an application by Tanos Exploration II, LLC to place a 4 “steel natural gas line in the right-of-way of Panola County Road # 160.
e. Approve and register an application by Pinewave Energy Partner Operating, LLC to place 12 “lines in the right-of-way of Panola County Roads # 326 and # 3263.
a. To record Officer Declaration and Oath of Office forms for Panola County Deputy Clerk Lori Craft.
b. To save the official link and oath of Panola County Deputy Sheriff David Gray.
vs. Approve and save amendment 20 of the 2021 budget.
CONFERENCE PARTICIPATION REQUESTS
a. To approve and register a conference attendance request form for the following Panola County elected official (s) / employee (s): None.
5. Approve payment of current Panola County invoices as prepared and submitted by the County Auditor.
6. Approve payment of the current Panola County payroll as prepared and submitted by the County Treasurer.
7. Discuss and take action to assist UT Health with incurred expenses related to COVID-19 (filed from the August 31, 2021 Board of Trustees meeting).
8. Discuss and act on the proclamation of October 2021 as Domestic Violence Awareness Month in Panola County.
9. Discuss and act on the proclamation of October 3-9, 2021 as National 4-H Week.
10. Casting county votes by resolutions for the candidate (s) for the Panola County Assessment District Board of Directors for the 2022-2023 term.
11. Discuss and act on the approval of a software contract between Fidlar Technologies and Panola County for case management services for the Panola County Clerk‘s Office (filed September 14, 2021).
12. Discuss and act on the approval of a preliminary platform for the Lake Windermere subdivision – Lots 26, 27, 28, 29 and 30 will be located in the A. Lampin Survey A-902 in the County of Panola, Texas.
13. Discuss and act on the approval of an interlocal 9-1-1 PSAP agreement for fiscal year 2022-2023 between the East Texas Council of Governments and Panola County.
14. Discuss and follow up on the approval of a rental contract for the Carthage Civic Center for the jury selection of October 18-19, 2021 for the 123rd Judicial District Court.
15. Receive and discuss an initial assessment from a representative of Bickerstaff Heath Delgado Acosta LLP regarding whether a redistribution is necessary for police stations given the new data from the 2020 census; and, if so, discuss and consider the adoption of redistribution orders to be applied in the development of new redistribution plans, and guidelines for public participation in the redistribution process.