Panola County Commissioners’ Court Agenda: November 9, 2021 | New
Panama County Commissioners Tribunal
A regular meeting of the Panola County Commissioners Court will be held on Tuesday, November 9 at 1:30 p.m. at the Panola County Courthouse.
To record the change in employment status for Haley Grimsley from Communications Officer to Patrol Assistant effective November 6, 2021 at the rate of $ 21.92 per hour.
To register the resignation of Mark Harrison as the Truck Driver of the Panola County Roads and Bridges Department, City 1, effective November 4, 2021 at 5:00 p.m.
To register Christopher Willie’s resignation as operator of the Panola County Roads and Bridges Department, City 3 effective November 4, 2021 at 5:00 p.m.
To register Stevie Oden’s employment as a Truck Driver with the Panola County Roads and Bridges Department, City 3 effective November 10, 2021 at the rate of $ 15.00 per hour.
To register Brittany Odom’s employment as a Temporary Clerk with the Panola County Justice of the Peace, Districts 1 and 4 effective November 3, 2021 and ending December 31, 2021 at the rate of $ 14.50 per hour .
To register a change in employment status for Pam Pate from Children’s Coordinator at the Sammy Brown Library to Secretary at the Bureau of Veterans Services effective November 12, 2021 at a rate of $ 14.50 per hour.
a. Approve the minutes of the meetings of the Court of Commissioners held during the month of October 2021.
b. To authorize the county auditor to issue sealed offers for the purchase of 100LL aviation gasoline and A jet fuel for the Panola County Airport – Sharpe Field. Offer specifications are available at the County Judge’s Office, 110 S. Sycamore, Room 216-A, Carthage, Texas. The offers will be open on December 7, 2021 at 1:30 p.m.
vs. Solicit the results of the general election of November 2; and to certify the said results to the Secretary of State.
D. Approve and save amendment 23 of the 2021 budget.
e. To register the Texas Attorney General’s Course Completion Certificates for completing the Public Information Act and Open Meetings Act for Panola County Judge David Anderson.
F. Approve and save the Panola County Treasurer’s Third Quarter Report for fiscal year 2021.
g. To save the October 2021 Treasurers’ Report for the Panola County Treasurer’s Office.
h. To save the October 2021 Fund Balance Report for the Panola County Auditor’s Office.
CONFERENCE PARTICIPATION REQUESTS
a. Approve and save a conference attendance request form for the following elected official (s) / employee (s): Panola County Constable, Precincts 1 & 4 Bryan Murff (2); Deputy Constable of Panola County, Districts 1 and 4 Kevin Lake (2); Panama County Judge David Anderson; Panola County Commissioner, District 1, Billy Alexander; Panola County Commissioner, City 2 David Cole; Panola County Commissioner, City 3 Craig Lawless; Panola County Commissioner, City 4 Dale LaGrone; Constable of Panola County, City # 2 Charles Blue; Panola County Assistant Constituency 2 Jeremy Nagle; and Panola County District Clerk Lindsey Smith.
5. Approve payment of Panola County current invoices as prepared and submitted by the County Auditor.
6. Approve payment of the current Panola County payroll as prepared and submitted by the County Treasurer.
7. To hear from City Manager Steve Williams regarding the transfer station and garbage service.
8. Open sealed tenders for electrical repair, maintenance and installation work. Tenders may be awarded at a future meeting of the Court.
9. Open sealed tenders for housekeeping services for Panola County Courthouse, Judicial Center, Panola County Sheriff’s Department, Panola County Detention Center, Offices and Washrooms from the Road & Bridge warehouse, probation offices and exhibition center. Tenders may be awarded at a future meeting of the Court.
10. Approve vacation schedules for 2022.
11. Discuss and act on the adoption of resolution 2021-05 concerning the grant program for the defense of the indigent.
12. Cast the county votes by resolution for the candidate (s) for the Panola County Assessment District Board of Directors for the 2022-2023 term.
13. Discuss and act upon the approval of the Health Services Agreement between Southern Health Partners and Panola County for inmate health services from January 1 to December 31, 2022.
14. Discuss and act upon the approval of a contract with the Council of Governments of East Texas (ETCOG) for regional assessment services for minors.