Panola County Commissioners’ Court Agenda: January 4, 2022 | News
Panama County Commissioners Tribunal
A regular meeting of the Panola County Commissioners Court will be held on Tuesday, January 4 at 1:30 p.m. at the Panola County Courthouse.
1. CITIZENS ‘COMMENTS: This is for citizens to comment on any subject that is not on the current agenda regarding county affairs. Members of the Court can answer direct questions, but any action relating to this item must be placed on a future agenda.
2. STATUTORY AUDITORS ‘REPORT: These are for informational purposes only. Any action to be taken on the basis of these reports will be included in a future action program.
3. COUNTY JUDGE REPORT: This is for informational purposes only. Any action to be taken on the basis of this report will be included in a future action program.
a. To record a salary increase to $ 15.85 an hour for Pamela Pate, secretary of the Panola County Veterans Services Office effective January 1, 2022.
a. Approve the minutes of the meetings of the Court of Commissioners held during the month of December 2021.
b. Approve and save amendment 27 of the 2021 budget.
vs. To approve and register amendment n Â° 1 of the 2022 budget.
CONFERENCE PARTICIPATION REQUESTS
a. Approve and save a conference attendance request form for the following Panola County elected official (s) / employee (s): PCSD investigator James Ferris.
5. Approve payment of current Panola County invoices as prepared and submitted by the County Auditor.
6. Approve payment of the current Panola County payroll as prepared and submitted by the County Treasurer.
7. Discuss and act upon the approval of a proposal from Scott-Merriman for steel roller shelving at the Panola County Clerk‘s Office.