Panola County Commissioners’ Court Agenda: December 21, 2021 | News
Panama County Commissioners Tribunal
A regular meeting of the Panola County Commissioners Court will be held on Tuesday, December 21 at 1:30 p.m. at the Panola County Courthouse.
1. CITIZENS ‘COMMENTS: This is for citizens to comment on any subject that is not on the current agenda regarding county affairs. Members of the Court can answer direct questions, but any action relating to this item must be placed on a future agenda.
2. STATUTORY AUDITORS ‘REPORT: These are for informational purposes only. Any action to be taken on the basis of these reports will be included in a future action program.
3. COUNTY JUDGE REPORT: This is for informational purposes only. Any action to be taken on the basis of this report will be included in a future action program.
a. To record a salary increase to $ 15.00 an hour for Jim Young, part-time Panola County Emergency Management Coordinator effective January 1, 2022.
b. To register Michael Hildebrand’s employment as an operator with the Panola County Roads and Bridges Department, District # 1 effective January 3, 2022 at the rate of $ 19.77 per hour.
vs. To record a pay rise to $ 18.11 an hour for Cody Davis, truck driver in the Panola County Roads and Bridges Department, District # 1 effective January 3, 2022.
D. To register a change in employment status for Shane Hurley from Truck Driver to Operator with the Panola County Roads and Bridges Department, City # 3 at the rate of $ 18.89 per hour.
e. To record a salary increase to $ 15.86 an hour for Chelsi Bullock, a custodial officer for the Panola County Sheriff’s Department effective December 4, 2021.
F. To register Susannah Fleener’s separation as Children’s Coordinator with Sammy Brown Library effective December 9, 2021.
g. Endorse Leigh Welk as Sheriff’s Secretary / Communications Officer with the Panola County Sheriff’s Department to receive paid vacation pay for employees who are required to work on public holidays.
h. To register Jeff Sepulvado’s employment as a Truck Driver with the Panola County Roads and Bridges Department, District # 3 effective January 3, 2022 (awaiting drug test and medical examination ) at the starting salary of $ 15.00 per hour.
I. To register Mary Sue Kiper’s separation as Temporary Clerk with Panola County Justice of the Peace, Ward 2 and # Offices as of December 31, 2021 at 5:00 PM; and register the employment as a part-time clerk effective January 1, 2022 at the rate of $ 16.00 per hour.
a. To record the Declaration of Office and Oath of Office forms for Palmer Fuselier, Panola County Emergency Services District Board Member.
b. To record the Declaration of Office and Oath of Office forms for Ben Donald, Member of the Panola County Airport, Sharpe Field Advisory Board.
vs. To record the Declaration of Office and Oath of Office forms for Steve Conroy, Panola County Airport Sharpe Field Advisory Board Member.
D. To save the November 2021 Treasurers’ Report for the Panola County Treasurer‘s Office.
e. To save the November 2021 Fund Balance Report for the Panola County Auditor’s Office.
F. To register Panola County Jail Certificate of Compliance Regarding Prison Inspection
g. To record the Panola County Criminal District Attorney’s Hot Check Fee Budget, State Forfeiture Budget, and State Allocation Budget for fiscal year 2022.
h. Approve and record the Panola County Criminal District Attorney Federal Forfeiture Revenue Budget for fiscal year 2022.
I. Approve and save amendment 26 of the 2021 budget.
j. To record the Panola County Sheriff’s State Forfeiture Budget for fiscal year 2022.
CONFERENCE PARTICIPATION REQUESTS
a. Approve and save a conference attendance request form for the following Panola County elected official (s) / employee (s): PCSD Telecom Operator Jordan Holland; Jared Bailey, PCSD Patrol Assistant; and PCSD Patrol Assistant Colton McNair.
5. Approve payment of current Panola County invoices as prepared and submitted by the County Auditor.
6. Approve payment of the current Panola County payroll as prepared and submitted by the County Treasurer.
7. Discuss and act upon approval of an agreement between East Texas Open Door, Inc. and Panola County for the services rendered.
8. Discuss and act on the Rotary Club’s approval to have American flags in designated locations at the Panola County Courthouse on seven statutory holidays.
9. Discuss and follow up on the approval of a joint resolution and statistical information for the joint primaries between the Panola County Republican Party, the Panola County Democratic Party and the Panola County Electoral Officer.
10. Discuss and act upon the approval of a proposal from Scott-Merriman for the retention of probate books at the Panola County Clerk’s Office.
11. Discuss and act upon the approval of a proposal from Scott-Merriman for retention of 1 Volume Election Book #A in the Panola County Elections Office.