Gray County Commissioners Court to meet on Monday
The Gray County Commissioners Court will meet on Monday, November 1 at 9 a.m. for a regular meeting in the second floor courtroom of the Gray County Courthouse, located at 205 N. Russell.
After the opening formalities and the opportunity for citizens to be heard, the commissioners will delve into their agenda.
ELEMENTS TO CONSIDER
• Review the minutes of the previous meeting
• Pay bills approved by the county auditor
• Consider line item transfers
• Consider budget changes
• Consider accounting requirements, processing and ARPA funding requests for Hoover VFD, Lefors VFD and McLean VFD
• Consider final accounting for County Road 3 project
• Approve the Chapter 59 Asset Forfeiture Report for Agent Pet.
• Consider a 9-1-1 contract and resolution with PRPC for address processing for Gray County.
• Consider the distribution of votes for the Gray County Assessment District Representative vote.
• Consider approving County Clerk’s request for us records management funds for archive boxes for death records
• Consider approving the County Clerk’s request to use funds from Records Management Fund # 10 for records preservation.
• Cancel the approval of Julia Rayford as signatory of the treasurer’s accounts
• Consider approving Heather Swafford as signatory to the treasurer’s accounts
• Consider approving employee replacement for Ward 4
• Consider extending Gray County’s Covid Declaration of Emergency for 30 days